25 August 2010

Experiment #5318-C: "Blogging"

Greetings entities!

This message is part of an experiment to make contact with beings resident in the multiverse. These communiqués will most likely be intermittent and not particularly related to each other. In fact, the subject matter may vary wildly. I believe that this is not entirely unlike the phenomenon known in your particular universe as "Blogging", so for the sake of simplicity, let's call this a "Blog".

I am not much of a "Blogger", as far as I can tell, but I do sometimes form opinions which I wish to make known, mainly for the purpose of a degree of discussion with other like-minded (or not, as the case may be) people. It is sometimes boring being a lone nonentity in a vast empty Void, after all. Some of these opinions find their way to the place known as the "Final Fantasy Wiki", but the remainder do not really belong there in terms of content, or rather, subject matter. Thus I have started this "Blog" as a place to vent those thoughts which do not really belong on the "Final Fantasy Wiki". I hope you find it interesting, but if not, it matters little to me.

Incidentally, if anyone reading this is interested, my base of operations on the "Final Fantasy Wiki" can be found here.

Yours inexistently,
             Sorceror Nobody

No comments:

Post a Comment